321 stainless steel plate is a Ni-Cr-Mo austenitic stainless steel plate. Its performance is very similar to that of 304 stainless steel plate, but due to the addition of metallic titanium, it has better resistance to grain boundary corrosion and high temperature resistance.
1. Petroleum waste gas combustion pipeline;
2. Engine exhaust pipe;
3. Boiler shell, heat exchanger, heating furnace parts;
4. Silencer components for diesel engines;
5. Boiler pressure vessel;
6. Chemical transport truck;
7. Expansion joint;
8. Spiral welded pipes for furnace pipes and dryers.
|Steel Grade||321 Stainless Steel Plate|
|Standard||JIS4304-2005; ASTM 480/A 480M; ASTM 240/A 240M; GB/T4237-2007; GB 24511-2009|
|Surface Finish||NO.1, 2D, 2B, NO.2, NO.3, etc.|